Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back in hospital / daily pics

Hope you start feeling better. Sending prayers your way.

Good luck.....hoping for good results!

good luck,
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Prayers sent to you my friend! Stay stronger than you think!!!

Love and hugs to you, Ket Kit. Am cashing in all my chits with TPTB in exchange for some real relief for you.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Will be Thinking of you!! I hope they find something that brings you some peace!! Broke a tooth two nights ago but just a chip my fault I ignored all the signs I was out with my son on some father son hunting weekend & didn't want to feel all drugged up not a perfect plan...take care

Not going well, extremely drug intolerant, multiple complication minimal help sigh

Frustrated tired pain

Ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

So sorry to hear this. I send you hugs and strength.

You've been in pain for so long, and your body has made so many accommodations to the misery, that it might take awhile for it to recognize and adapt to a new pattern - maybe even weeks, with a lot of tweaking along the way. I hope you'll see some positive progress soon, enough to fortify your will for what could be a long haul.

Update good with a hiccip

Wow a rough run soooo sensitive to meds anymore. got worse before better with the cocktails they tried. They assured me I was stable but holy crap.

Net, all is sorted and with IT Baclofen was spasm free for the first time in 8+years. Pain will be a long term issue but without the spasms on top of it I feel like the game is in extra innings.

Sent me home late Sat to recuperate before tomorrow's scheduled implant and likely removal of the dorsal stim.

Unfortunately absent the IT Baclofen the spasms have started up again and are getting worse quickly. Cannot tolerate it orally so hope Valium will help a little til the implant.

Just off the phone with the doc's office and there is a minor hiccup with insurance (what is it with insurance anymore anyway). They expect to confirm before day's end but said call before leaving in the morning if they haven't confirmed by days end, think I'm an afternoon surgery. They really don't expect a problem but..

So spent a quiet day yesterday and today and hoping for the best tomorrow.

Thanks for the kind thoughts all

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM