Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incline everyday

Your determination is admirable. But, man...your shoulders and wrists weren't meant to take this kind of punishment. Just hope your shoulders and wrists won't be a problem for you in your later years.

All the best,
    GJ

Change tires. When I lived in CO, I had a driveway like that. I used Kenda knobbies, better grip. Maybe post a question for tires that grip in the rain. My best advice is to get a chair with power, or power assist. I was like you. Ran marathons, hundreds of shorter races, basketball, every sport. Dragged my kid in a wagon, shoveled snow. Now I take pain killers and some arthritis drugs. Wore out my stuff, from having too much fun.

Here is home

I actually lift weights 2 hrs/day 5 days/week. Take a break on weekend. This took a little ver 2 years. Have been moving down through abdminal and down to toes, putting all of that back together and building those muscles. Unfortunately strength cannot be bought, it takes time, determination, frustration, excitement and probably any other thing imaginable. I can walk around my house with a walker. That needs work. This is being a baby all over again, with a huge difference, brain knows or expects. That is tough.