Thread: New TR3

New TR3

Salesman just needs to decide when he is coming. Measurements will get taken and the order will be placed. Maybe some tweaks to finalize measurements. Nothing should effect quoted price.
    Last edited by rlmtrhmiles; 10-03-2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Spelling

I would definitely recommend a proactive approach. _Know_ your specs and what you _need_ and be more than a little over-bearing with these people. Don't let them sell you anything, you are in charge. Regardless of who's paying it is your wheelchair and you will be the one sitting in it. After he specs it tell him you are going to get a second opinion and don't order it quite yet. Sleep on the numbers, wake up with a clear head and go over the entire order form. Call him back to place the order when you are ready and certain. He may not like it but will respect you for it.

Also, be sure to ask for a CAD drawing. Again, look over the drawing for a day or two before signing off. My CAD is where I made extra tweeks.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Thank you. I have done the specs myself. I live by myself. Technically I understand all of this. I just want the guy to come and do the measurements with my input for free. I could have done it myself but never did before. Once I see exactly what he does, it will sll be my business. I really wanted to see if he would come down to the Internet price. Side bar....I am also in process of attemting restore my driver license.

I have the printed spec and price from Tilite. This really is put all the details together and make the PO.

I actually designed and even built part of my custom home before this happened. The home was about 2/3 complete when I got in the accident. With all of the detail I had together, my uncle was able to work with the builder to get the house complete. House was compoete, but took me 5-1/2 years to get out of the hospital. That bill was somewhere $18-$22 MILLION. Final OR was almost $1 million. Anyhow, designing the wheelchair was a breeze to the house.