Thread: fes

fes

Has anybody used aMotomed with rehamove witch is the fes.I have used the Rti but can't get financing through the company.The banks want between 8-12% witch I think is crazy

Not really sure I understand your question? But the motomed will just range your legs and not exercise them. I dunno how much good it will really do to apply stim at a continues rate as it still will really not be exercising your legs. Why not just buy a used older electrologic or even a used RTI for a decent price? I see you live in R.I (is glendale near slatersville?) I use to own a business down around there, I'm near newport now. Anyhow, any questions feel free to pm me, maybe I can help you out.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I recently rode a demo Motomed with FES. It seemed functionally equivalent to the RT 300, but the interface was much more user friendly. I didn't need reading glasses and a ball point pen to select tiny icons. And they can stim the lower leg without resorting to a wireless connection that I've found lacks reliability on the RT. The MM folks claim they have proprietary waveform technology that allows higher electrode power densities without causing skin irritation. I ride an older ERGYS for an hour 3x weekly and don't have a problem with those electrodes either. I'm a C7 complete.