Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robbie asked a girl to Homecoming!

I realize he's looking at documents, but man is he slumped over in that chair. Sit up straight young man! Seriously ... one of my regrets ... shoulders slump forward a bit (though my doc disagrees).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    linda, it's homecoming, the first home game
    prom's way off
    oooops-you know what I was up to back in the 70's bruce.
    Some parts are a little fuzzy.......
    Last edited by LindaT; 09-25-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I realize he's looking at documents, but man is he slumped over in that chair. Sit up straight young man! Seriously ... one of my regrets ... shoulders slump forward a bit (though my doc disagrees).

I know! I hate when I see him like that. We dont know how to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    OMG what the hell is that, goatse face?
    That's Charla Nash, the woman attacked by Travis, face-ripper monkey.

Sharon, I am so happy for Robbie and you. Kids are amazingly resilient. If only us adults could be more like them. As others have said. His uplifting attitude is definitely a reflection of you. Good going mom. You should be super proud. Don't forget pictures.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SharonD View Post
    Most of you know that Robbie has had a rough summer, wound on butt since June, infection in the bone, two hospitilizations, bone biopsy, pic line and now a wound vac. We are finally making progress, may be able to get off the vac soon.

BUT so what, big deal! Here is a pic of him signing the receipt when his meds were delivered today, friends were here for a bit, he came back in the house and said "Mom, I asked Rachel to go to Homecoming with me and she said yes". Big smile on his face, you would never know he has been through hell!

We wants to wear a purple dress shirt, khakis and aviator shades...Im good with that.
    That is great news!! Glad to hear it after the rough summer he's had on the roller coaster ride. Hope he has a ball. Good for him !!!
    GO ROBBIE !! GO ROBBIE !! GO!!!!!!!!

Have a great time Robbie !!!!!!!!!
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

I'm confused as I know absolutely about wound vac's...does a vac allow one with a wound to be up in their chair? or has his wound healed already? hope he has fun, he so deserves it!

sports and women= happy gimp. remember that sharon. he wont be a "statistic", he will live a happy life

have you discussed ed drugs with him, he needs to be ready to knock it out of the park,.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    sports and women= happy gimp. remember that sharon. he wont be a "statistic", he will live a happy life

have you discussed ed drugs with him, he needs to be ready to knock it out of the park,.
    I wonder if the makers of ED drugs have ever given much thought to there use for those under 18.