Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: croman18 passed away in June of this year

croman18 passed away in June of this year

He is listed as croman18 on CCC, but I don't know if any of you remember the kid user named croman18. He was just this really young guy who was living in a nursing home and trached.

Today is his birthday and I went to check up on him since I haven't heard anything from him for a long time.

He passed away in June. His name was Patrick Middleton from Grand Rapids, Mich.

Just thought you would like to know.

http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/gr...97#fbLoggedOut
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

rip

So unfair....such a young spirit...may he be free at last! Condolances to his friends and family!

. I remember the name. Poor kid - better lot the next time around I hope.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Breaks my heart. Too young.

Oh, that's awful! You mean you just googled his name and found this out? Poor guy! May he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Oh, that's awful! You mean you just googled his name and found this out? Poor guy! May he rest in peace.
    Actually Todd it was a bit more than that. He only had listed an old MySpace site for an external link. His name was on it and I then looked for the name on facebook. Very limited data there but a link to an article about his passing and an obituary. I just had a feeling, ya know?

For some reason this boys death makes me very very sad. I have lost so many people over the past year including a friend that was my best friend for over 45 years. But this young guy who had it tough in his last years makes me wonder about what any of this means. It really breaks my heart.

I wish him peace.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Gutted for his family. I hope he's in David Byrne's Heaven, where every kiss is like the first.

These kill me. Pour out for the homey.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy13 View Post
    Actually Todd it was a bit more than that. He only had listed an old MySpace site for an external link. His name was on it and I then looked for the name on facebook. Very limited data there but a link to an article about his passing and an obituary. I just had a feeling, ya know?

For some reason this boys death makes me very very sad. I have lost so many people over the past year including a friend that was my best friend for over 45 years. But this young guy who had it tough in his last years makes me wonder about what any of this means. It really breaks my heart.

I wish him peace.
    Yes, I know what you mean.

Sad...his death shows how vulnerable and fragile life is.

Very sad and so young, rip Patrick!