Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Survey for fellow member senior pharmacy school project! Please help $100 giveaway!

I tried to take the survey but can't complete it without providing false information, e.g. saying that I took at least one of the medications listed even though I didn't. Question 9 needs to include an option that reads "I didn't take any medications to treat a UTI in the past year."
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Thanks! I included a box with the answer "none."

I couldn't take it because I don't cath

Done, but wasn't Zack Morris in Saved by the Bell? lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I added the answer "other" to the "cath" question Jim. 58 submissions so far, 100 is my target and there is still time to take it.

Done! If you track the results based on IP address and/or email please note that I do take Batrim daily to prevent UTI's.

Also, if I were to win the Gift Card please donate it to a worthy cause if your local community. The email address I entered is robertbruist@gmail.com

Best of luck on your project and let us know how it turns out. I am curious of the outcome graphs.
    Last edited by russianrob; 10-18-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: let a detail out
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Still time to take the Survey

I still need 25 more participants and there is still time for you to win $100.

I only need 12 more participants and then I will have the drawing for 3 $100 gift cards!!! So if u haven't or u know someone who hasn't taken the survey there is still time to win!!!

bump.....