Thread: Aquilla Air Pulse PK

Aquilla Air Pulse PK

Im am selling an Aquilla Air Pulse PK. I bought it in Nov. 2010, so it is fairly new. I used it for about a year
    and did not work for me the way I though. I guess Im too active . If you dont know about this cushion visit
    http://www.aquilacorp.com/ all the information is there you will need. My sale price is $2500.00 or best offer(no
    low balls, I know what this is worth and im already saying $1000 less then what I paid) but I know they are
    expensive and I want to help someone out who can use it and doesnt have or want to spend $3500 or more. The size
    of the cushion is 14.5" wide by 16" long.
    Email me if you are interested.

why didn't it work?

Im in and out of my chair to much to deal with turning on and off the device. I used it to heal my sore and now that the sore is all healed up I dont have any use for it.

Count drift, how did it work healing your sore? Did it pretty much keep pressure off of your sore area? I currently have a freshly healed sore and have researching the Aqulla.

Thanks

The cushion worked great for keeping pressure off the area. For healing I would say that the cushion helps but does not heal, I found laying down (being non active) works the best. Having the cushion was good because I did not have really anyone to help me with daily living so I was able to get up. If you have a healed sore and you are someone who doesn't get out of the chair that much, get the cushion. If your in and out of the chair more then a few times a day don't get the cushion.

Bump to the top