Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hey...

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Paula in the video Obie posted has breasts that do a lazer show!

If I can find a doctor to do lazer breast augmentation, that's going on the bucket list. We'll watch The Wizard of Oz, play Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon and I'll perform a lazer boob demo.

You're all invited!
    Lazer boobs sound like the best kind of boobs ever. Dr Evil had sharks with lazers so I don't see why it can't happen.

I'll chip in if the surgeon throws in a Kevlar nut sack for me. I'm always sitting on those vulnerable pods...
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Good to see you back Paul. I love to read the "banter" with everyone. Usually gives me a laugh and something to do. Hope things have been going well for you.

Glad to see you! Take care!

Welcome back, Paul - let me add my condolences for you dad; it sucks that you had to go through that. Glad to see you here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Bill and I celebrate 35 years together in a few days actually - however I'm pretty sure if that lake that separates us wasn't so wide there would be a steady flow of CC members female and male willing to share a brew and help keep you from being lonely ....... right Joe (Nodecaf) ?????

Obie
    Obie is right. Is it just me or does Paul look like a young Billy Joel? I wish I knew how to put a picture of them side by side.

LOL He used to get Sly Stallone.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Ha. I've had Billy Joel, Al Pacino, Andrew Ridgely (British 80s pop star) and Sylvester Stallone. I think it's just the lazy eyes, although worryingly they are all older than me. I do have Billy Joel's white chin beard now though!
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Andrew Ridgely ... was he the other half of Wham!? (He was always the better looking one anyway!) Love George Michael's tiny shorts ... NOT! lol

80's Flashback (sorry:

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

OMG. Wham! George Michael on the downlow on MTV was one of the funniest moments ever.

Gaydar PING. World: But he has the GoGo Girls!

Me: I don't think they are going out w/ George Michael. They may be sharing hairspray...

God I'm old enough to miss the 80's!

I took Jake to London in 98, I think. The tourist bus driver pointed out the George Michael Commemorative Loos. I've got tears of laughter...but can't tell a jetlagged 9 yr. old what cottaging was.

Awkward howls of laughter. What a GREAT trip!

Ridgeley was hot. Didn't ping. Which now seems really weird, LOOK at him!

He got blurred out by George Michael on the dl...cruel fate.

Paul I need to ask about mika. I have been surfing all day, saw some BBC thing.

Talent or Other? That dude moved me. It's alarming. Is this a slippery slope to Justin Beiber?