Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hey...

Sorry to hear about your dad. Alzheimer's is very difficult to watch a love one go through. Glad your back. Our paths don't really cross but miss your presence and most importantly glad to see your ok.

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    Good to see that stubbly avatar around, you've been missed. Along with condolences, let me say we're all glad to see you're ok & checking in.
    Exactly!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

OMG I miss you. Jake died Dec. 1, 2011. Dad went Christmas Day the same year.

I'm sorry you had to watch your Dad thru Alzheimer's. It's a cruel fucked up disease and sometimes death isn't the enemy.

Now I'm working on my bucket list. Epic road trip planned w/ Jake's homeboys. Gonna scatter his ashes in the Pacific, gonna see redwoods and San Fran and GOING TO A RAIDERS GAME!

(If you are unaware, Raider's fans are crazy. Going to watch that is a journey to insanity...I can't wait!)

Stay in touch, Paul. You have been terribly missed. I've blamed your absence on the mod system of stifling the best posters. Ha, wrong again!

Dedicated to Lynnifer,Bethy (and any other CC female type that's willing) and RR - after a tough couple of weeks I was over come with a bout of silliness - it's so good to see you pop in to say - "Hey " ..... you've been missed .....

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Obie, is that a proposal? I'm pretty sure I'm terrible marriage material.

Ah, it's good to hear from you all. Realised I've missed CC. Days gone by I used to sit here refreshing 'new posts' looking for things to comment on.

I wish I had more exciting things to report.

To sum up:

I still work, considering going solo
    I still fail to finish any writing projects. I now have an unfinished novel, screenplay and sitcom scattered around my hard drive
    I became a bit of a fitness freak, lost weight, changed diet. I've not given up alcohol, life's too fucking short
    I now wear glasses which apparently make me look like a 'supervillain'

That's about it.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Dayum, Paul. You in glasses? Seriously hawt.

Talking

Well come on you precious git ... let's see you in your glasses!

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Well come on you precious git ... let's see you in your glasses!

Sooooooo demanding
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Sooooooo demanding
    Its not nice to tease the women
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    I now wear glasses which apparently make me look like a 'supervillain'
    Time to change your screen name to "Specy"!