Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway to help bring trials to US sooner?

Anyway to help bring trials to US sooner?

I just saw that the results from Phase 2 in China would be available in November. Can't they apply for Phase 3 in the US at that point? I know Wise had plans to hopefully bring it here in 2013, what can we do to insure that it happens or if there is anything that can be done to help speed up the process. I don't want to seem like i think anything should be rushed, but as long as Phase 2 is done why not move into Phase 3 as soon as possible?

Good luck with that. we have a GOP majority in the House and no way would they allow it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Good luck with that. we have a GOP majority in the House and no way would they allow it.
    This jewel of wisdom sounds like it was developed by a dingleberry!

There are no embryonic cells being used why would the GOP have a problem with umbilical cord blood cells ?
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Let the Phase 3 trials of UCB+Lithium be successful and they will come to the US. Money is the problem, not the FDA or politics.

Look at how many people come up with from $10K - $50K to be treated by unproven clinics in Latin America, China, and India. Too bad they won't donate some of it to SCI research.

The FDA isn't trying to keep us in our chairs, they want to make sure that if you are treated, you are likely to get better.

Of course, the economy can help determine if money is available, but I don't think either party can fix the economy, especially in Europe.

Let's not blindly assume UCB+Lithium trials will be successful. If they are not, the next thing, maybe with Ch'ase, has an even better chance.

Cure

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Is this the political forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The data from the Phase II ChinaSCINet will be available in November. This data will be used to apply to the U.S. FDA for approval. Projected start date is mid 2013, assuming the all the funds are raised. We have a lot of work to do.
    You could cut a check...

JustADollarPlease.org

Quote Originally Posted by patrick madsen View Post
    good luck with that. We have a gop majority in the house and no way would they allow it.
    Attachment 46576

Quote Originally Posted by khmorgan View Post
    Let the Phase 3 trials of UCB+Lithium be successful and they will come to the US. Money is the problem, not the FDA or politics.

Look at how many people come up with from $10K - $50K to be treated by unproven clinics in Latin America, China, and India. Too bad they won't donate some of it to SCI research.

The FDA isn't trying to keep us in our chairs, they want to make sure that if you are treated, you are likely to get better.

Of course, the economy can help determine if money is available, but I don't think either party can fix the economy, especially in Europe.

Let's not blindly assume UCB+Lithium trials will be successful. If they are not, the next thing, maybe with Ch'ase, has an even better chance.
    Well said
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by khmorgan View Post
    That's what I mean. Is money the problem? If Wise said we needed to raise X amount of dollars to bring Phase 3 here next year then we have a goal we can work towards.