Thread: Condom cath leg bag for wc basketball

Condom cath leg bag for wc basketball

I need to start wearing a condom cath leg bag for when i play basketball because of stress incontinence. I was wondering what other people use what are the some of the best brands? And if i can order them online?
    Its only at the brink of our own destruction that we learn to change.

Urocare, Coloplast (Alpine), and Reliamed make sports leg bags. These bags are made to worn across the upper thigh, right or left leg (two different model numbers). Most sports leg bags hold 10-16 oz of urine.

As an alternative, there is the Rusch Belly Bag Urine Drainage Bag. This urine collection bag has a 1000 ml capacity. It is worn at the waist under your basketball shorts. It may be more desirable because of its greater capacity and more discreet placement.

All of these bags are readily available on the internet through medical supply outlets.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Urocare, Coloplast (Alpine), and Reliamed make sports leg bags. These bags are made to worn across the upper thigh, right or left leg (two different model numbers). Most sports leg bags hold 10-16 oz of urine.

As an alternative, there is the Rusch Belly Bag Urine Drainage Bag. This urine collection bag has a 1000 ml capacity. It is worn at the waist under your basketball shorts. It may be more desirable because of its greater capacity and more discreet placement.

All of these bags are readily available on the internet through medical supply outlets.

All the best,
    GJ
    I dont think you can use a belly bag with a condom cath.

Quote Originally Posted by saultite View Post
    I dont think you can use a belly bag with a condom cath.
    Your right, sorry...
    "Rusch Belly Bag
    The Belly Bag by Rusch improves dignity, mobility and quality of life by having the bag worn at the abdominal area. Fastening around the waist by means of a woven belt with a quick release buckle makes it suitable for male or female use 24 hours per day. It is designed to be used with foley or suprapubic catheter (Not for use with External Male Catheter). Eliminates the problems associated with leg and bedside bags including inadvertent catheter extraction and leg bruising."

All the best,
    GJ