Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SmartDrive Power Assist Device from MAX Mobility

Quote Originally Posted by patd View Post
    Both the ZX1 and the SmartDrive work very well with a FreeWheel. I'm getting great feedback from users. The combination is very effective.
    where are these users of the SmartDrive that you speak of?

The Freewheel works great with the ZX-1. I can go anywhere on my property using the two together.

I like the Zx because it has armrests to grab if needed. Especially going down my van ramp. Would hate to hit a rock and have a sudden stop with the Smartdrive but it does look cool. Nice thing about the Zx is when it's disconnected the batteries don't stay on the chair.

Smile

Hi Scott, Last Abilities Expo in Houston saw Rick at Colours zipping around with a SmartDrive. He later gave me his feedback combining the SmartDrive with his FreeWheel; said, "It worked like charm!" I took that as a positive.

Pat

Hi Scott, Last Abilities Expo in Houston saw Rick at Colours zipping around with a SmartDrive. He later gave me his feedback combining the SmartDrive with his FreeWheel; said, "It worked like charm!" I took that as a positive.

Pat
    Cool, that makes sense. I'm just giving you a hard time about a newly released product that probably hasn't sold much yet.

Living Spinal just did a Demo with several users at their offices in San Diego and the product was amazing. Living Spinal will be getting a floor model soon. If you are anywhere near Southern California come and see the Smart Drive

We did a little Smart drive demo video that day see it on our Facebook page Living Spinal fb

I'm using our demo as I type. On MaxMobility's YouTube video and web site, they don't mention it has a mode where you simply hold in the power button and it accelerates up to speed without the need for a push stroke. It is kind of like the Zinger, except it is lighter, more portable, and is actually being produced.

More after I test its outdoor capabilities.

any info on range. I realize it depends on the conditions it's used in, but no mention that I can see, of range.

10 miles.

I hope to have a real world hpc (hours per charge) soon.

Pat
    That's why he was alluding to some mythical 19lbs power assist when I saw him last! This looks great, but Spinergy needs to get rear in gear now. I'll be interested to see real-world reviews in rougher urban conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    10 miles.

I hope to have a real world hpc (hours per charge) soon.
    i forgot what mike told me what the hour usage was or given, him and russell are tig'ing on mike's landing gear for his bike and russell just got done making mike's ski cage for him so he's been down there quite abit the last 3 months......the place is just below nashville which is 40 miles from the house, mike test's their wheels and stuff for them, they make the wheels that has the rubber flex in the pushrim........i think russell has them on that chair in the video, but if anyone needs that ski's needs their seat fitted just contact russell, he custom makes the slings.....