Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kate Middleton/topless scandal

Kate Middleton/topless scandal

So. The now Duchess of Cambridge has her tata's all over the internet.

I guess the story is that she and Prince William were vacationing at the private home of a family member (a 'chateau' owned by Lord Linldey) and the pics were taken by telephoto lens from over a half a mile away.

Does she deserve it, for being nudie in public, knowing what Diana went through with the paps, or do you think that they'll (they-the royals) win in their suit against the publishing french gossip mag??

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/14/kate-m...topless-photo/
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    So. The now Duchess of Cambridge has her tata's all over the internet.

I guess the story is that she and Prince William were vacationing at the private home of a family member (a 'chateau' owned by Lord Linldey) and the pics were taken by telephoto lens from over a half a mile away.

Does she deserve it, for being nudie in public, knowing what Diana went through with the paps, or do you think that they'll (they-the royals) win in their suit against the publishing french gossip mag??

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/14/kate-m...topless-photo/
    Can we get some nude pictures of her sister next?

I think they should win. The media (if you can call them that) are way out of control.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

those have been out for a while, nrf. And they didn't require a telephoto lens.

See where Prince Philip had his tallywacker exposed during a kilt-wearing-outing as well? lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

If bare in public, there is no expectation of privacy.

The duke and duchess use the media when it suits them. There is not an on/off switch for use of the media, especially for public figures.

If public is a house in the middle of no-where in france then what is private?

The media need reining in big time.
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

I agree ... this was private property. Sure wouldn't appreciate anyone taking a photo of me when I get out of bed with bed-head and my nightshirt and nothing else but my birthday suit!

Don't you feel it's a little different? I mean, if you put yourself in their place and imagine being at a home on vacation, finally out of the spotlight of the demands of the royal 'duties' with your new husband, trying to get as far away as possible to have some downtime and be a normal newlywed and then some papparazzi scopes you out from HALF A MILE AWAY with a long range lens? It just seems to me like there's no escape.

Also, I feel bad for William... after all the nonsense with his mother, and then, not even very long with his new wife and they're in there. Diana brought alot of attention upon herself (as Pippa has been known to do, I guess?), but Kate from what I understand is relatively low key.

I don't really follow the Royal Fam, but when I heard about the lengths they went to in order to obtain the photos, it just seemed sad to me.

In a similar but not really related situation, the major attacks targeted specifically on the military base where Prince Harry is stationed in Afganistan is a great loss.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    See where Prince Philip had his tallywacker exposed during a kilt-wearing-outing as well? lol
    lol, it's traditional to go commando under a kilt, but in public?? that was his OWN bad.