Hi Eeveryone, your friendly Spinal Infarct Victim here with a quick request. Another company is doing their annual charitable gifting. The TMA has registered to be a possible winner. I doubt the imbedded app or Facebook link will work but I just copied the URL, liked Chase on Facebook and voted. TM is an orphan disease but it causes paralysis just as a broken neck can. It effects infants to those over 60.

I have personally tried the links from email and they do go exactly where they should. If you would like more information on TM please ask and I'll send you their contact and how to join a wonderful group who has much the same mission as CareCure.

Thanks!

Sue P

I am asking you to please take a minute today and vote for The Transverse Myelitis Association from this link:Transverse Myelitis Association

apps.facebook.com

By voting for The Transverse Myelitis Association on the Chase Community Giving Facebook page, you can help us receive anywhere from $10,000 to $250,000 in grant money, which would greatly help us further our mission to help individuals with rare neuro-immunologic disorders.

Transverse Myelitis Association

apps.facebook.com

If for some reason the link doesn’t work, this is the url for the site:

http://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655?cv=2&app_data=ein|91-1780467|ref|a6b998dc2c

The deadline for voting is September 19th so please vote today!