Thread: All TMers and CC Members please vote.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All TMers and CC Members please vote.

Hi Eeveryone, your friendly Spinal Infarct Victim here with a quick request. Another company is doing their annual charitable gifting. The TMA has registered to be a possible winner. I doubt the imbedded app or Facebook link will work but I just copied the URL, liked Chase on Facebook and voted. TM is an orphan disease but it causes paralysis just as a broken neck can. It effects infants to those over 60.

I have personally tried the links from email and they do go exactly where they should. If you would like more information on TM please ask and I'll send you their contact and how to join a wonderful group who has much the same mission as CareCure.

Thanks!

Sue P

I am asking you to please take a minute today and vote for The Transverse Myelitis Association from this link:Transverse Myelitis Association

apps.facebook.com

By voting for The Transverse Myelitis Association on the Chase Community Giving Facebook page, you can help us receive anywhere from $10,000 to $250,000 in grant money, which would greatly help us further our mission to help individuals with rare neuro-immunologic disorders.

Transverse Myelitis Association

apps.facebook.com

If for some reason the link doesn’t work, this is the url for the site:

http://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655?cv=2&app_data=ein|91-1780467|ref|a6b998dc2c

The deadline for voting is September 19th so please vote today!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

done sue.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Thanks! I have TM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Voted

Voted!
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

Would have had it out sooner but the RETIRED head of the TMA is not being allowed to be as retired as he wants. I found out when I sent Sandy my change of address. If any of you are TMA members remember to always send change of address notes to someone at myelitis.org. If you have TM or any neuroimmunological conditions sign up! It's free and you may learn something about a portion of your load. Especially pass this on to the people who have kids or teens with TM and related problems. Yes, they go to a camp too. Teenagers do have to figure out dating, ya know! And a good hunk goes to research.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Only just seen this thread.

Hope it is successful, it is great organisation. I am a member, as well as being a member of TM UK.

I have TM, hit me in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by TM Girl View Post
    Only just seen this thread.

Hope it is successful, it is great organisation. I am a member, as well as being a member of TM UK.

I have TM, hit me in 2007.
    Welcome aboard, TM Girl. I've met several TMA members from the UK over the years at the symposiums.

Done. Just shows how old I'm getting. In my day TM meant Trench Mouth lol.

voted.......