Thread: send FREE ONLINE fax to Governor Jerry Brown

send FREE ONLINE fax to Governor Jerry Brown

Thanks to all of your efforts, the Roman Reed law passed both houses of the California legislature.

Now, it's sitting on the governor's desk still unsigned. He has until 30 Septemeber to sign or veto. I received an email from Don Reed asking to make a final push for faxes to the governor asking him to sign as there is a worry that the governor could go either way.

Again i've set it up to be as easy as pie. And will take you a grand total of four minutes. All the info as at my blog www.bit.ly/faxgovernor2.

We've gotten this far, let's not let four minutes get in the way of paralysis cure.

PS. The free fax site is great. Something like two free faxes of up to three pages per day. It's a great way to get to politicians who make you use a stupid form and hide their email addresses.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Hope the 66 people who viewed this (minus those who have already sent their fax) sent a fax to the Governor
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

- I've made sure a number of friends has signed this and send it. - When I ask them again, Dennis - I need to know the path, since it's the third time I've told them: This time we nail it..
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

done and done

Quote Originally Posted by topperf View Post
    - I've made sure a number of friends has signed this and send it. - When I ask them again, Dennis - I need to know the path, since it's the third time I've told them: This time we nail it..
    I know and i agree. I'm not so used to the American political process. Next time we'll know more. Now i do understand for states a little more. Sorry for the confusion.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Just did my part. Hopefully he'll grant us what's the most important thing to all of us here.