Thread: ADI 2 Point Pro

ADI 2 Point Pro

I am researching angle adjustable backs and I noticed on the ADI website that the 2 Point Pro states the following:

"Not available on Carbon Series in the US, CAN, AUS, and NZ markets."

Am I correct in believing, based on this, that I cannot get this system in CF?

Any other suggestion for adjustable angle seat backs?

Best,
    E

That stinks. The 2 point pro in CF is my favorite. The ADI manufactured Roho Jetstream Pro is available with that hardware. I've been hard using one on my GT since mid-2006, with zero issues. I would have liked to get a new one, in the ADI profile, but it does seem as though ADI went through a process of differentiating their product line from the one they license/manufacture for The Roho Group.

If you want that hardware, in CF, look at the Jetstream Pro.

Eta: Not exactly "zero issues". All the mounting bolts, screws, and nuts are thoroughly oxidized on my 6 year old 2 Point Pro brackets. The chair lived outside for a while.
    Last edited by DaleB; 09-14-2012 at 01:56 PM.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Thanks Dale. I have always used the standard sling style backs but my PT wants to look at alternatives before ordering my new chair. I just want to get my hot, little hands on a new chair but I appreciate her tenacity in wanting everything correct.
    E

Essie,

The "not available" was a mistake on our website and has been correct. Our 2 point pro mounting is available on carbon and aluminum backs worldwide.

http://adirides.com/seating-systems/mounting-hardware/2-point-pro-mounting-hardware/

Todd

Essie,

The "not available" was a mistake on our website and has been correct. Our 2 point pro mounting hardware is available on carbon and aluminum series backs worldwide.

http://adirides.com/seating-systems/mounting-hardware/2-point-pro-mounting-hardware/

Todd

Thanks Todd. Do I get a free back for that? Think of all the sales that may have been missed :P
    E

That website is making me seasick. I just want a solid look at the mounting hardware, but the image keeps swapping back and forth between two images. HOLD STILL DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by taziar View Post
    That website is making me seasick. I just want a solid look at the mounting hardware, but the image keeps swapping back and forth between two images. HOLD STILL DAMMIT!
    Sorry about that. This one should hold still for you!

ADI flicker site - http://www.flickr.com/photos/adiride...57625225443296

Todd.... you rock. I may need to ask you some questions over the next couple of days...
    E