Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheres the bitch thread!

no you havnt been around as much it seems.
    what are you doing for the nausea? I tried some things, nothing medicine wise has worked . weed makes my hungry though, and though the nausea is still there, not as bad, and im hungry.

Dysautonomia sucks. It can be completely disabling alone. I hope you start feeling bettersoon, I've also been having a lot of bad heart days lately. I've been meaning to call my cardio but haven't gotten to it yet. I'm either doing nothing because I feel so horrible, or too busy catching up from everything I wasn't doing. Zofran works the best for my nausea, I wish medicaid would cover more than 10 at a time. It makes the copay too expensive so I take phenergan most of the time and zofran at the worst times.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

phenergan makes me really tired but it works well. doesnt not give me appetite though.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I dont feel kind or gentle.
    Im having trouble accepting that I just cant make plans and expect to carry them out as planned.
    thanx lamemchose.
    Having plans, not even grand plans, but just plans, and having those tank sucketh much.

no you havnt been around as much it seems.
    what are you doing for the nausea? I tried some things, nothing medicine wise has worked . weed makes my hungry though, and though the nausea is still there, not as bad, and im hungry.
    I found it online for nausea....forgot my dad use to use it to for his drinking to much.
    Pure Baking Soda...1/4 teaspoon I used with some water.....mix....taste like shit tho.....then drink some water after. Ten minutes I felt a lot better.
    It worked for me. Its even on the box for this.

Read the box warnings....says something about the heart....my blood pressure did go up some.
    I only took it a few days like twice a day till the nausea was gone.
    Last edited by Art454; 09-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Art

phenergan makes me really tired but it works well. doesnt not give me appetite though.
    That drug is amazing!

I'm confused, did somebody carrier monkey you water boot or did the shit 'hit the fan'?
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

the first ten tears as a gimp were a living hell,lots a beer,pain,spasms plus all the other shit. then i tried morphine,ahhhh.the last thirty five years have been much better. sure feels good to feel good.

I use phengran and it helps me much because I sometimes get very nauseaus

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    I'm confused, did somebody carrier monkey you water boot or did the shit 'hit the fan'?
    huh? now im confused. shit hit the floor, but I kept it to myself this time.
    whats a water boot.