Lifestand Manuel Standup Wheelchair

http://www.permobil.com/USA/Products.../Lifestand/LS/
LS THE LIFESTAND
ALL-MANUAL CHAIR

This is the details about the one I am selling:: below are specific to things going on with my chair (or my sister’s chair I should say). (see photos)

My sister and boyfriend love this site and have used it to get information or purchase items. They told me to put this chair for sale on here. I hope I did it right!

My sister purchased this chair not knowing that she was suppose to get sized for the chair to figure out what would be best for her. This is a great chair that just did not work for her. She used only a handful of times as she then got a new one that fits her better. So please look at the website and make sure that the chair will work for you!

In black and grey tones.
Tubes in the tires will need to be filled or possibly replaced.

Original purchase price is $5000 not including taxes and such. We are looking to get close to that price. $4300 to 3900 as that seems to be the going price on the internet for similar models and being used. We will take serious offers and allow you to come a try it out for yourself.

If you need it to be shipped in the US it will be $350. It will be shipped UPS andt is about 120 KG

DETAILS ABOUT THE CHAIR FROM WEBSITE::

Type LS
S/N No. 62094
Tips n VD 99501

Stand up without effort, naturally and with complete independence. The unique patented principle of the LifeStand® manual LS allows you the ability to*stand up using the same arm movements you engage to propel your manual chair forward (reach back and roll to front).* The compensating gas struts allow you to stand up in one smooth movement that is easy and harmonious.

Made in France.

When you go on the website to see more detailed pictures make sure to look at “features”. It was show you details and pictures of innovative design, well positioned, quick release, backrest angle adjustable, ergonomic tibia support and easy adjustments.