Thread: e-motion questions...help!

e-motion questions...help!

A friend gave me her power-assist chair. i've never had one, just my powerchair.
    i need to find batteries for the tires...how?where? what kind?
    the chair's back isn't supportive enough and the armrests were lost. Am i better off finding a more custom fitted chair vs replacing the back and purchasing armrests?
    are there any suggestions for what type/model to go for considering i'm a c5/6 going from power chair to manual?

You have a nice friend What make and model is the manual chair, and what model are the emotions?
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

my wheelchair place was actually able to help me get the parts! free i'm pretty lucky!

Fabulous!!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>