Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 years today

2 years today

11th sebtember 2010 at 11.30am is my anniversary.
    i,ve been in a rotten mood all day. i hate this day may god curse 9/11

To me, as the years pass by, the "day" seems more and more less significant. Peter, I hope it's that way for you in the future too.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    To me, as the years pass by, the "day" seems more and more less significant. Peter, I hope it's that way for you in the future too.
    Exactly. Unless I focus on it and the before/after dichotomy of my life, it becomes more and more just a time of great change in my life.

Find a way to celebrate your life, to look at what you have accomplished in two short years (returning to work, learning to live with SCI, being independent), to celebrate and honor the family you have.

Find a way to be of service to someone else who really needs it today, Peter. Find a way to lift another person who is down, to help them.

When my own heart feels heavy, I lift myself out of the muck when I find a way to be of help to someone else.

can't change yesterday, but we can learn from it........

not feeling to well today, anger is my call sign i'm just too pissed off today
    don't take me on not today
    Excuse me but FUUUUUUK that dammed ladder.
    i will the day i get off this computer out of this this site and back to the living.

Peter, have you ever gone to any support groups? It might be a big help for you.

Banned on his anniversary. How fitting.

I hope he figures things out, seems to be really having a tough go of it lately. My 2nd anniversary really hit home that this was it, but fuck at least he can say that September 11th 2001 was alot worse for about 5000 other people than it ever was for his in 2010. You are still breathing Peter.

I hope you manage your anger better, sounds like you need an outlet for it. I sure did.

Good luck, sincerely.

He's been "walking" on egg shells as of late, so I can't say I'm surprised.
    Peter, when you get signed in as a different name, under a different email, we're here to help you.
    Just remember, you're alive, not dead. At some point you have to pick up your pieces, move on, and get back to some sort of normal.

Good luck to you.

Where is it posted that "peterf" has been banned?

"peterf," anniversaries of our injuries can be very painful, especially early on. Wishing you better days.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Where is it posted that "peterf" has been banned?
    Not quite sure on how you have your CareCure display set up, but under his username on his posts it lists the users status, his says Banned.

I know I'm likely in the minority here, but I hope it is temporary. He is a thorn in many peoples sides but to me those type of people are catalysts necessary for change in order for the world to be a better place.