Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paralyzed Living - My Youtube videos related to SCI life

Paralyzed Living - My Youtube videos related to SCI life

Hello everyone!

My name is Brian and I am a T1 complete currently 3 years post-injury. Over the last couple years, I have been making Youtube videos showing and explaining how I do things related to my injury. Like all of you, I have learned a lot through trial and error and I hope to help people new to this lifestyle transition a little easier as well as educate others on what a spinal cord injury is all about. Being relatively new to my injury, I am still learning and am by no means a "pro" or know the "best way" to do anything. This is just how I do it...plain and simple.

I wanted to share these vids and if anyone has questions or suggestions for new videos, I'm all ears.

Thanks!
    Brian

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackpearlv6?feature=mhee

good stuff. if youtube was around in 87 when i got hurt i could have learned much much more faster.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Brian,

I've seen all your videos and I think it's great that you post them. For any noob SCI, I think they're great videos. Like Fuentejps said, had Youtube been around when I was hurt, 89 for me, it would have been great help.

They show that you can be independent, happy, successful, and adventurous. I thinks it's all great inspiration for those that need it.
    I've commented on your Youtube posts under a similar name.

Keep up the great work. If you have any questions, there's tons of folks here, both old and new, that can help.

Adam
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Your videos are very well done. You explain things great. The proposal video was sweet. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    Your videos are very well done. You explain things great. The proposal video was sweet. Congratulations!
    Thanks! I really appreciate that.

WTH is with the advertisements before the video. Will never watch anything with a commercial. Sorry I can't watch itc ause of them.

Just watch some of your videos thought you did a good job.

Nicely done videos.
    Watching the curb jumping made me think. I'll move my wheels backward on the chair to change the center of gravity. Wheelies don't feel right.
    Rich

Good job Brian! Love your house and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Excellent videos, what a bunch of douche bags though under the comments with you proposal bringing up the sex stuff. I'd say it's a loser who can't get a woman like you got there.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred