Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Worrier Extrodinaire

Trying to find a 'David Michael Jones' in the UK is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Will get it sorted tomorrow with the help of a former IDENT officer. Off to bed as I work tomorrow.

I still think CareCure is a very humbling, but excellent place, that is filled with great people. If you're reading this, that means you.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Ah, Dios! Gracias!
    Hysterical pic!

Glad the dead man is not David, Jen.

Stay strong. You just don't lose thirteen years when there is a split. Good or bad, he was a part of your life. I hope someday you can think of those days without the wound being wide open. Everyday you take a step towards the future, gives the wound a chance to heal. The sad part is......we are all left with scars. Just take things one day at a time, and I know you've heard that many times.....but it is true.

Betheny....I hope the news you received about Jake can give you a little bit of peace. You're a good person, and you were a loving mom......remember the good times.....

What a pretty kitty!

Just spoke with the CID dept courtesy of the number Timaru gave me ... WAS NOT DAVID THANK F*CK!

Some gentleman by the name of Bastien.

I am not going through this EVER again!!!

Back to enjoying and planning my Friday night!

Thanks for the support and yes I'm a worrier extrordinaire!!! I'll see if I can have that surgically removed!!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Feel sympathetic towards this gentlemens' family ... Not a pleasant way for someone to go.

So relieved. Just didn't want that tragic end. Hope he's shacked up with someone he loves who loves him back and he has a full life. Guess I will receive my annual b-day card in early November then.

In the meantime, back to my expanding social network by dating at 40 and being fabulous in my 40's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post

No way. Next thing you'll insinuate that Dingo gets into the trash when left home alone!
    Now only if there is an empty ice cream carton in there...that's going to waste! LOL

Lynnifer how dare you blame that little angel. It has better things to do like sleep rather than chase your earrings around.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

SHE wants pets and scratches at night when I want to go to sleep ... she waits in the bathroom until I come to brush my teeth and then comes to bed after I've lifted myself up and in to go to sleep ... she thinks this is the appropriate 'our time.' She is also my alarm clock at the break of day .. and usually checks on me during the middle of the night .. paw, paw, paw and short bursts of 'meow, meow, meow.' If that doesn't work, she crawls onto the pillow beside my head or takes a stroll over the part of my body I can feel (she is no dummy ... both cats get weird when someone comes over and their feet move).

Good thing she's cute. I will miss my favourite set of earrings though!

My sister relays by email, "How is this your responsibility - remember what he did to you?" Then she proceeded to check in with me 11 times since Friday night ... doh!

I think I need to check my ego too ... in thinking that he can't survive without me. May change my screen-name to Imma Freak. lol

a lil bit o freak is good lynnifer.

Maybe it's a good thing that I don't have children ... I would worry myself into a heart attack on their first day of school.

Yes you would! LOL Really glad it wasn't him, jenn.