Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Worrier Extrodinaire

Can't sleep. I'll get 4hrs if I'm lucky before work.

Such a brutal headache.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Nyquil, pills, anything?

I last saw the clock at 3:58am. Got up and had some toast ... Remembered I hadn't eaten (there's a first) and drifted right off after that.

I'm a lot better today - spoke to a friend who puts up with me.

Whatever will be, is. Sooooo sleeping in on Sunday!

I tried to play the 'I'm a dispatcher too' card but no go.

His sister awaits my word (no wonder he was so effed up!)
    Last edited by lynnifer; 09-08-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Good luck, and please keep us posted. I'm like you, and had a similar occurrence once with my dad. Ended up calling the morgue--was easy to determine it wasn't him from height/eye color. But still.... your mind sees the similarities and it's very scary. Take care.

No doubt. His sister needs a boot to the twat for pulling this crap on you.

She'a had a nervous breakdown and sought counseling over worry for him. Can't expect much there.

Three brothers but I dislike one immensely and don't know where he is either. They all hated each other ... a shame because the parents were wonderful people.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    She'a had a nervous breakdown and sought counseling over worry for him. Can't expect much there.
    I could emagine.

If someone pulled this crap on me, I'd tell them that unless they had a death certificate in their hands of the person they're concerned about, don't email bad news like this. That kind of unnecessary strees will literally make a person sick. She needs a better counselor I think. Cripes.

Hi Jenn, the police are asking anyone who could help with identification to phone one of these two numbers: Wirral CID on 0151 777 2265, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.......

...... a call might put your mind at rest.

Thank you so much for that Timaru ... I called and left a message with his description and horribly, the only scar he had was on his chin from a snowmobile accident (tends to occur when you fly through the air on one). Guess it was a good deal that he often appeared nekkid in front of me after a shower (small guffaw).

If his head was crushed that might be useless .. though I did leave hair colour, eye colour, height, weight, name and date of birth and my phone number. His fingerprints are on file here so that would be a way to confirm identification and I know how and where to connect the dots .. I'm sure someone would help at work as well.

I'm much more calm now after that initial 24hr burst of shock. There's nothing I can do about it.

IF it is him, I can brag that I chewed him up and spit him out as in total destruction of another human being .. NEXT! (Dark humour, I'm sorry).

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    IF it is him, I can brag that I chewed him up and spit him out as in total destruction of another human being .. NEXT! (Dark humour, I'm sorry).
    That could end your career in BDSM before it gets started!