Thread: 2012 top 50 most influential marijuana users

2012 top 50 most influential marijuana users

MPP's List

Talk about a diverse crowd. I find this kind of stuff interesting and demonstrates how using pot once, twice or 50,000 times didn't hurt any of these people in their drive to succeed. To think there couldn't be responsible marijuana users is absurd.

Heck I was thinking cheech & chong when I first read heading they did get my parents to realize it was not like heroin after they saw their movie at drive in they said all they did was laugh.

Thanks for posting this list!
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Add warren buffett, clint eastwood and billy graham and I would have been shocked.
    Last edited by Patton57; 09-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyis View Post
    Thanks for posting this list!
    Your very welcome.

I seriously doubt anyone (except the actors) used it 50,000 times. I think pot should be legal, and you should be free to stay baked your whole life. However if you go through your whole life baked you won't amount to much.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I seriously doubt anyone (except the actors) used it 50,000 times. I think pot should be legal, and you should be free to stay baked your whole life. However if you go through your whole life baked you won't amount to much.

I think it was Bill Maher who made a joke about trying marijuana 50,000 times.

Tom, I agree with your post 100%. There is a time and a place for everything. I just think marijuana prohibition is doing much more harm to individuals and society than the drug itself.

The amount of $$$ & time wasted on pursuing users, growers etc. Could be MUCH better used on real crimes! My brow -inlaw is a city cop they have been instructed to NOT spend time & $$ going after mom & pop users a step in the right direction. I must admit when young I spent half my time baked you know a morning joint with coffee BUT I had an epiphany one night on purple micro dot I saw my life was going no where fast I changed my use drastically but have been wondering if its worth a try for unrelenting pain that pills barely touch l hear there are better more designer types & ways these days? Smoking a joint makes my pain worse for some reason...

Last edited by doingtimeonmyass; 10-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.