Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new Tilite ZRA one Pics

That thing's epic! Do you have one, Chas? How is it?
    Last edited by voxina; 09-10-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk

Quote Originally Posted by voxina View Post
    That thing's epic! Do you have one, Chas? How is it?
    I don't have one because it's incompatible with my flip-back footrest. (Because of the incompatibility, the VA won't buy me one, and I don't have $500 to buy it on my own.)

But I sure wish I had one so I could engineer a compatibility adapter. A FreeWheel is high on my wish list, but doesn't trump my footrest needs. If I had one, I'm positive I could adapt it to work.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Yeah. Funding...beh. I'd get one, but same story as you, 500$ is an awful lot. Almost as much as my chair cost me! I've been working on wheelie-ing, and riding like that...it's not so hard now as it was, I mean it's hard work but its pretty cool to do. I've gotten over a little bit of grass and short stretches of deep gravel out walking my dog on our country road where I live. He seems to appreciate my newfound passion for going on walks.
    Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk

OK, so I got back from camp last night, and the chair did AWESOME! It goes so WELL even up hills, I can push myself, it's hard, yeah, but it I can do it! I have yet to figure out how to curb hop, although I don't necessarily have to do so, but it would be convenient, and save time, in some instances. I'm officially a Tilite fan now.