Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry on Attack On Embryonic Research Issue

Kerry will lift the limits on esc within the first two weeks of his term. Bill Clinton did the same thing when he was elected.
    Laura Bush came out against lifting her husbands limits two days ago. Is it possible a librarian from a small texas town knows more than forty (40)Nobel Laurates and most of the scientific community? I don't think so. With the Bush family it is not about science, it is about pandering to the radical right wing of their party while the rest of the World leaves us in their dust. We are falling far behind.
    We went through this same bull c--p four years ago,I warned you all then. Da and Kelly fought for limits back then also. They have no respect from me.

I'll be participating in a Kerry sponsored stem-cell research press conference tomorrow here in Denver. 10:30 am MST.

The Topic: "3 Years and 3 Days Later - Still Waiting?"

Federal funding is critical to our recovery.

Originally posted by Chris Chappell:

I'll be participating in a Kerry sponsored stem-cell research press conference tomorrow here in Denver. 10:30 am MST.

The Topic: "3 Years and 3 Days Later - Still Waiting?"

Federal funding is critical to our recovery.

Go Chris, go.

The embryonic stem cell issue can help Senator John Kerry win some of the undecided vote, please remind him how our great researchers are falling behind the rest of the World. This costs the U.S. careers and jobs in REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. The same amount of ESC TISSUE is being thrown away today as was thrown away four valuable, lost years ago. Sen. Kerry should bring the issue up at every stop, it is a winner for him. Most Americans have family members or friends with neurological problems and diabetis and cancer and other conditions that could be helped in the future.

Ask your family and friends to vote out anyone who supports limiting this urgent research, to many of us , it is a life and death issue.

I hope Senator Kerry will raise the question of embryonic stem cell research during his debates with President Bush. He should simply ask Bush one question: Why is it OK for fertilization clinics to destroy thousands of embryonic stem cells but "morally and ethically" wrong to use them for research?
    I don't believe most Americans even know that fertilization clinics have been destroying ESC for years.