Thread: not sure if Ti or DME is at fault, still waiting on chair

not sure if Ti or DME is at fault, still waiting on chair

Just need to vent about TiLite and my DME (ATG rehab in CT). My new Aero Z with emotions was scheduled to be delivered last Friday morning. Called DME late afternoon when not here and told "Ti sent wrong camber tube, we'll deliver chair Wednesday afternoon". Again I had to call DME today an hour after they were scheduled to be here...once again rep has excuses. Today it's that Ti was supposed to overnight express the camber tube and didn't so now "it's in the mail somewhere...maybe I'll get the chair next week, depending on when they get camber tube".

This is my first Ti chair...I lucked out that my quickie Q7 piece of junk wasn't compatible with emotion wheels. I don't know wether to be more frustrated with my DME for not calling and seeming like they don't care when they get me the chair...or with Ti who supposedly sent wrong part and then didn't follow shipping request of DME. I just want a chair I can push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sledgrl View Post
    Just need to vent about TiLite and my DME (ATG rehab in CT). My new Aero Z with emotions was scheduled to be delivered last Friday morning. Called DME late afternoon when not here and told "Ti sent wrong camber tube, we'll deliver chair Wednesday afternoon". Again I had to call DME today an hour after they were scheduled to be here...once again rep has excuses. Today it's that Ti was supposed to overnight express the camber tube and didn't so now "it's in the mail somewhere...maybe I'll get the chair next week, depending on when they get camber tube".

This is my first Ti chair...I lucked out that my quickie Q7 piece of junk wasn't compatible with emotion wheels. I don't know wether to be more frustrated with my DME for not calling and seeming like they don't care when they get me the chair...or with Ti who supposedly sent wrong part and then didn't follow shipping request of DME. I just want a chair I can push!!!
    My guess is that it is the DME and they don't give a carp!
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I have a chair on order with Ti and use the same DME. Ti forgot to ship and left it on the loading dock for over a week.

My AT rep at ATG cares--he cares a lot. he got a rush on the chair and Ti never shipped as promised. They did however do a rush on getting it put togetherWhen they found their error, instead of sending it RUSH to its next destination--it took 5 days.

I still dont have the chair and it was to be delievered the last week of August.

I guarantee you that if it was a Mercedes, my customer service would be different.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

I am about to order a Tilite. Stories like this make me think I should fight my insurance for an Icon.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    I am about to order a Tilite. Stories like this make me think I should fight my insurance for an Icon.
    E
    My complaint is with the folks at Ti-Lite who do the shipping. My chair was marked rush thanks to a great Ti-Lite rep and my DME guy. Ti held their commitment on the rush, unfortunately the folks on the loading dock never shipped the chair.

Still no chair and my insurance changes in 13 days. Not happy but I dont put the blame on Ti rep or my DME guy.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

It's defiantly the shipping people's fault now. Learned today they shipped correct camber tube ground instead of overnight. Also shipped it to ATG corporate office instead of local office...then no rep name, invoice number, nothing to ID who it was for. Apparently someone at ATG corporate has been calling Ti all week trying to chase down anything to figure out where it went. Supposedly my rep was going to get it today, so in theory I get the chair Monday.