Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Shrooms, spasms, jeez...

same here. sweating a lot. man , my avatar is annoying but i can't stop looking!

The fatal part of drinking copious quantities of water is hyponatremia which results in a very low sodium level and electrolyte imbalance.

When the sodium level drops and the electrolytes are out of balance, you can go into a coma where you babble incoherently, as if you are drunk. If you are lucky enough to catch this soon enough, medical professionals can s-l-o-w-l-y bring the sodium levels back to normal. This may take up to 4-5 days. If sodium levels are restored too quickly, neurological problems can occur. I know about which I speak. I was in ICU for 7 days and on the brink on death from an episode of hyponatremia.

All of these folks who advocate drinking 3, 4, 5, 6 liters of water a day don't understand that they are making their kidneys work way too hard and are in peril of dying from hyponatremia.

Two liters of water a day plus the liquids you extract from foods you eat is plenty.

All the best,
    GJ

Western Australia - Hammer wielding daemon
    Many more have died from E by not drinking water when they need to. In Australia there have been a lot of deaths from E for this very reason. The rave venues sell booze and water in tiny bottles at exorbitant prices.

Dehydration and hyperthermia is fatal.

Dehydration and hypovolemic shock is also fatal.

If I am overheating I get in a cold bath or the pool. Then when I am too cold its hard to get out as my upper body becomes weak!

Baclofen or booze is the other solution.

Speed and any derivative is bad. Speed heads and coke heads are bad,

Quote Originally Posted by zagam View Post
    Speed and any derivative is bad. Speed heads and coke heads are bad,
    Quite honestly one of the worst type of people to get in a altercation with! For a number of reasons...