Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shrooms, spasms, jeez...

Why on earth would someone try that crap when they already have enough problems due to their condition. Not only is it crazy to do them but what will happen if your on medication for your condition. It's people like this that I don't feel sorry for. What an idiot. Whatever happens to someone that pulls this crap deserves what they get.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    DaleB-I used to have this friend/co-worker. He was an old Cali hippie. Every year he and his buds would go to Yellowstone for a little quiet LSD retreat. One year they were sitting there watching a waterfall (and tripping balls). Somebody up-mountain got to scrambling, dislodged a rock, which literally brained his friend sitting next to him.

Just killed him. Brains everywhere. THEN they had to deal w/ Park Rangers.

He told me that story in 89 and it still sticks w/ me. Just horrible...
    Ouch.

That's really poor judgement, on several counts.

My idea, over the past couple decades of 'silent darkness' hasn't included chemical reductions, waterfalls, climbing mountains, or any such tomfoolery.

The red meat of the indole hallucinogen experience, especially the natural tryptophan related compounds, is to be found in as sensory weak an environment as possible, on the backs of the eyelids...or what start out as the backs of the eyelids, at least.

Hiking in Yellowstone?!? Yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh...no thanks. That'll get somebody killed, obviously!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Mega spasms on mushrooms is common. Before I ever had spasms they would have my legs sticking out straight. Every crack in the sidewalk.

Man I dont have the mind set for drugs anymore. I took them once and me and my buddy ended up walking around all night 8 hours seemed like 20 mins I was disapointed. If its anything like extasy I could not imagine doing it paralsed! I had a epic wig out in highschool and killed my mindset for drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth422 View Post
    Why on earth would someone try that crap when they already have enough problems due to their condition. Not only is it crazy to do them but what will happen if your on medication for your condition. It's people like this that I don't feel sorry for. What an idiot. Whatever happens to someone that pulls this crap deserves what they get.
    Because he's 23 w/ an SCI and he wasn't quite done experimenting, I reckon. He got paralyzed but that doesn't make you grow up overnight. I'm sure he's learning a lesson as we type.

Ppl have eaten those mushrooms for centuries. It doesn't interest me but I don't think he's necessarily "an idiot" for being curious...

I don't think he is an idiot for being curious. I think he is one because at 23 he knows about drug interactions, he knows his condition he is an adult I know teenagers that have better sense than he has.

Yeah, I have no idea what meds he takes. I don't have any sci-related meds. Just a thyroid blocker and antidepressant. I would hate to see what my thyroid would do w/ shrooms lol. I'm WAY over twice this dude's age so he looks like a kid to me I guess.

And I have a terrible weak spot for ornery 23 year old young men. They entertain me endlessly, partly b/c they are reckless and foolhardy but smart and intuitive all at once. Life hasn't yet beat the laughter out of them.

They say giggle-worthy things like "Is this normal?" Buddy, you're tripping in a w/chair. There is NOTHING normal about this!

silversol, tell us about your epic high school wigout!

Lol...
    Last edited by Colin83; 09-06-2012 at 10:10 AM.

My teenage years had "expermentation " shrooms were brought it from Oregon, a local drive inn used to put on a labor day weekend kegger with free beer, band etc we all took shrooms I thought this isn't to bad then the full moon rose over the mountain & besides being BLUE there were TWO of them!! Whew what a ride from there forward BUT there is no way I could handle the stuff we did now days I would paranode out and never come back

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth422 View Post
    Uh, didn't you read post #11 - It sounds AWESOME!

I triad 3 marijuana once and dieed. Woke back up again, alive, so that's good yes?
    ______
    Awe at my magnificent coq!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
    but I'm not" - J. Lennon