Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funny Moments in wheelchair world

Funny Moments in wheelchair world

I lost my toast this morning. I was sitting on it. Seriously.

Any other funny stories?? Or maybe there's another thread already?

Took a peak at your blog which is very inspiring. Congrats on all your successes! The mountain lake is just beautiful - where in Oregon is it? I have a friend who just moved to Portland and I would love to let him know where such serenity exists. Keep on keeping on!

Any more Funny Moments?
    Please, I need some humor today!

Regina- Trillium, near Mt Hood

I was hand cycling when low and behold I had to take a crap. Well with just a few nerves working, when its time to go its really time to go. Got behind a hill, and with a lot of work, managed to get my ass over the side. This guy was walking his dog, and was staring at me, so I yelled " well don't look". While I was trying to get my pants back up and get turned the right way, he came over from the top side of the hill yelling how there was an outdoor bathroom right over there. I told him I have been dreaming about using that bathroom for a long time.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Ha! Wow. Only us with sci can truly appreciate the full humor & be impressed by such a feat on so many levels !

I got up in the dark last night & could barely push my chair. I got in the light & saw I had a pair of underwear totally wrapped around my front castor! I've also had streamers knotted up in them & couldn't move!

I flew into the Las Vegas airport, and my car was parked on the top, long term parking level. The wind was blowing big time that particular day. Before I knew it, the wind blew my chair several cars down from me. I yelled at this guy for some assistance, and he almost blew me off. He was running late and thought I was crazy. He finally paid attention to the urgency in my voice and came over. He then apologized It was pretty funny...
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

I just met with a new couple and had to excuse myself to use bathroom. Well when I came back to living room the woman tried to tell me discreetly I needed to "fix myself" as she didn't want to embarrass me. She told
    My daughter "maybe you can help your mother" lol. So I reached down and realized my rubber strap from bag was dangelling below my skirt in what I thought was clear site so of course I went and fixed it

Hours later after they left and with many conversations all around the house I went to take off boots. And there around my one leg ankle was a white cotton belly wrap my mom gave me to wear around your jeans so your butt doesnt show. I had used it to wrap over bag and it fell down and I am sure looked like my panties around my ankle all day but they were too nice to mention it. I wondered why her hubby was trying to avoid looking at my feet all day!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    I was hand cycling when low and behold I had to take a crap. Well with just a few nerves working, when its time to go its really time to go. Got behind a hill, and with a lot of work, managed to get my ass over the side. This guy was walking his dog, and was staring at me, so I yelled " well don't look". While I was trying to get my pants back up and get turned the right way, he came over from the top side of the hill yelling how there was an outdoor bathroom right over there. I told him I have been dreaming about using that bathroom for a long time.
    LMAO. That's classic. I would have asked him to fetch the tp and wipe up for me. Then I'd demand he collect my doody in his little doggies poop sack and dispose of it.

All my funny moments I'm usually so pissed off I can't see the humour in it. I'm getting there though.