Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unite 2 fight paralysis launches a new website

Wow! That's brilliant GRAMMY. Thanks for always keeping your finger on the pulse.

Looks Awesome!
    Cure Warriors...I love it.

admirable effort. Thank you.
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Wrote about your new website in my blog (http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...unched-to.html) along with my great admiration for the work that U2FP does.

Thanks always!!!
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

I might should have added that new information is constantly being uploaded as reports, data and videos become available. I do know that lots of great videos will be added in the coming months. The front main page also features an alert box where timely announcements and critical information is announced. Be sure to sign up for the newletter on that main page also.