Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 633

Thread: Ten frequently asked questions concerning cure of spinal cord injury

  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by nicotico
    i heard something about blue shark stem cell implants in Tijuana, MEX.

    any good news about it or is it all just bull......shark?
    They are no longer doing shark embryo transplants, to my knowledge. I heard that they are doing umbilical cord blood transplants but that is only hearsay. Do a search for Tijuana. Wise.

  2. #332
    wise young when the HP 184 will be in phase 3? thank you

  3. #333
    I was just at the Rehab Institute of Chicago asking that same question about HP184. The researcher didn't have any current info. She believes she will be recieving some information very soon. I'm interested in the results from the last trial and when the next trial will start.

    Wise, what level of injury do you feel this treatment is most suited for? If you have any information on the next trial, will it be different from the previous trials? Thanks for your help.

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by fti
    wise young when the HP 184 will be in phase 3? thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHopeful
    I was just at the Rehab Institute of Chicago asking that same question about HP184. The researcher didn't have any current info. She believes she will be recieving some information very soon. I'm interested in the results from the last trial and when the next trial will start.

    Wise, what level of injury do you feel this treatment is most suited for? If you have any information on the next trial, will it be different from the previous trials? Thanks for your help.
    fti and IMHopeful, I really don't know when HP184 will be in phase 3. Aventis keeps things close to their vests and I have not talked to any of the investigators. I don't think that there is any restrictions of level of injury.

    Wise.

  5. #335
    wise Young to think you that the treatment of novartis, biogen, acorda, bioaxone is effective for the chronic lesion thank you

  6. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by fti
    wise Young to think you that the treatment of novartis, biogen, acorda, bioaxone is effective for the chronic lesion thank you
    FTI, these are clinical trials and I don't know whether they are effective or not. The information is not yet available. Wise.

  7. #337
    expensive wise Young when could you entered one of it is group in your tests private clinic. acorda,novartis,biogen,bioxane thank you

  8. #338
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6
    Wise Young,

    Do you travel and speak on the topic of SCI Research?

    Dan

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by danhanz
    Wise Young,

    Do you travel and speak on the topic of SCI Research?

    Dan
    Dan, I give dozens (perhaps hundreds) of lectures each year on spinal cord injury research all over the world. Wise.

  10. #340
    Hi Wise,

    I'm just curious as to your thoughts about someone with Anterior Cord Syndrome, C5/6 15 years post injury, and what hypothetical treatment you would suggest.

    I have now grown used to my injury, and really don't intend on persuing "The Cure", but I'd still be really interested on your thoughts of possible therapies for the above.

    Many thanks

    Simon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •