Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
Hi Wise - rehabilitation costs of $50k for 6 weeks sounds like an awful lot. Even at a kingly sum of $200 an hour for 3 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 weeks we are talking about $25k. Throw in accomodation and some care then maybe it gets closer to $35k.

Also, 3 hours a day everyday is a LOT of training. From personal experience 2 hours a day 4 times a week is optimum for most people and there are many who dont have the physical stamina to do even that.

Maybe it would be prudent to discuss tailoring a specific rehabilitation programme with the more cost-effective organisations such as Project Walk (and affiliates)? They have the experience and existing national coverage to allow you to outsource the physiotherapy at a far more competitive rate.

PS I am not a sales representitive of PW. Im just throwing an idea out there.
I agree 100% with you. I've been saying this since I knew the figures.

There must be something that i'm missing, but those numbers just don't add up.

There's an approved PW center here in Spain. They charge you 35€ (let's round up to 50$) per hour , the exercises sometimes are with 2 pt, but usually just one is enough.
Let's say 2 hours per day 5 days per week for 6 months...this already requires balls of steel to the least.

2 hours * 5 days * 4 weeks * 6 months = 240 hours
240 hours * 50$ = 12.000$ all the pt for 6 month.

What are we missing?