Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a 2006 permobil street for sale

I have a 2006 permobil street for sale

IF YOU KNOW PERMOBIL STREET'S YOU KNOW THIS IS THE MERCEDES OF CHAIRS IN THIS CATEGORY OF FRONT, MID, AND REAR WHEEL DRIVE[IF YOU DO NOT THINK SO MAYBE ITS JUST ME] LOL

This Chair comes with every feature you can order from Permobil, including the speed package where this chair can GO ROUGHLY 10MPH!!
    ONLY MISSING FEATURE IS THE ESCALATOR LOL, AWWW DANG, I KNOW.

I WILL OFFER A JAY 2 DEEP CONTOUR GEL OR ROHO QUADTRO 18x18 or 19x19
    seat pain MEASUREMENTS ARE 19X20 SEAT TO BACK HEIGHTH IS 26IN.

My asking price is way lower then anybodys online if you do your research and compare that i have seen except for the used n abused chairs.

THE CHAIR EVEN COMES WITH A BONUS JAY CONTOUR BACKING HELPING WITH POSTURE IF NEEDED. I HAVEN'T NEEDED IT IN AWHILE BUT FOUND ITS NICE TO HAVE ON REGARDLESS.

This chair is almost new NO STAINS, NO RIPS, I AM A CLEAN PERSON AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT.

STILL HOLDS A STRONG CHARGE AND IT USES A STANDARD UNIVERSAL CHARGER BUT I HAVE TO KEEP MINE FOR MY CHAIR. I MAY BE ABLE TO GET 1 IF NEEDED ASK.

ADULT SIZE

Power chair was always serviced and cared for.

Comes from pet/ smoke free home.

Very nice and clean condition.

Original Manuals/ Hand books also included.

Adjustable arm rests.

The buttons all light up at night and change colors.

Everything works the way it should tons of features.

Fully adjustable in every way possible.
    I ALSO HAVE SPARE - EXTRA PARTS... THE TIRES ARE LIKE NEW AND THE MAIM DRIVE TIRES CANNOT GO FLAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AIR IT IS A FOAM COMPOUND THAT CAN'T LEAVE YOU STRANDED.

I HAVE A CONNECTION AT MY WHEEL CHAIR VENDOR SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING WITHIN REASON YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE ON IT, ASK IT CAN'T HURT.

I WILL ONLY HAVE IT POSTED HERE TO BENEFIT YOU UNLESS I STOP GETTING PEOPLE INTERESTED.

RECLINEs, TILTS, LEGS GO UP N DOWN, AND EVEN HAS THE LIGHT KIT.

I DONATE AND SELL SUPPLIES ON THIS SITE AND CAN GIVE YOU MANY MANY REFERRALS I AM FAIR N HONEST.
    I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW AND WILL EMAIL ANY OTHERS IF NEEDED.

I AM TAKING SERIOUS INQUIRIES AND OFFERS RIGHT NOW BUT AS I SAID EARLIER I WILL BE WAY LOWER THAN ANY YA FIND.

IF PRICE IS FAIR I WILL COVER ALL SHIPPING FEES.

INVOICE NEW WAS SLIGHTLY over $35K ONLY SEEKING A FRACTION.

Please call me for more details. I accept paypal.
    618-610-1066 AND GCLIFTER82@YAHOO.COM

GOD BLESS
    Last edited by Josh A; 08-31-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: added measurements
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

Wink Josh's chair

My son can't use this chair Josh is selling but I must give him a good reference in his dealings. I have personally purchased supplies for David from Josh and he is not only honest but generous. His prices allow me to buy supplies for David that I could not buy otherwise. Also, anything I did purchase was sent out right away. In my opinion, I would deal with Josh anytime.
    DavesMom, Diane

Quote Originally Posted by DavesMom View Post
    My son can't use this chair Josh is selling but I must give him a good reference in his dealings. I have personally purchased supplies for David from Josh and he is not only honest but generous. His prices allow me to buy supplies for David that I could not buy otherwise. Also, anything I did purchase was sent out right away. In my opinion, I would deal with Josh anytime.
    DavesMom, Diane
    I second that!

Hahaha this good and bad.... I'm getting people giving me great references but no interested in the chair. Make me some ridiculous low offers and we can start from there. I know pictures make a huge difference and i didnt forget i am posting them in about an hour.

Special thanks to daves mom n mswife for kind words lol

god bless
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

Why are you getting rid of it?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Because i have had my new one for 6 months or so and the permobil street has been rarely used. Id rather see it go to someone who needs a good solid chair or even a back up
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

Here are 5 pictures attached i see my uncle is horrible at taking pics but you can still see its an awesome chair.

Check out my light kit glow in the dark at night.

You can also see the independent shocks n springs for cruising the outdoors. I am posting more pics now....

God bless
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

Here are 4 more... This cushion pictured is the jay 2 deep contour gel cushion and there is the roho quadtro high pro...

Notice the optional 2nd jay contour back of the chair or i can put the stock one back.
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

I don't need this wheelchair, but Josh is a great honest person that has been very fair with all prices. I will deal with him again in the future. Thanks Josh for all your help.

Wow i found a bunch of original as well as aftermarket parts for the chair

Wow i found a bunch of original as well as aftermarket parts for the chair

praise god.... I knew i had this stuff but thought it was thrown away by accident or just lost.

I found all the original manuals and tool bag that came with the chair in the original permobil dufflebag

the knee protector that attaches to the pedals you will see in the picture alonhg with spare armrests

i have 2-4 spare/xtra armrests just in case

also a thick plexiglass tray and its hardware. It will hold your laptop and accessories, school books or homework, etc... Will even hold your breakfast lunch or dinner plate salad drink etc....
    Many Blessings,
    Josh