Thread: new puppy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up new puppy

Hi everyone just to let you know i got a new puppy her name is SAVANNAH she is a miniature schnauzer black she is learning how to use the dogie door she is learning how to go when i give the command so i wont run over her she is doing great

Oh, a mini schnow!!! They are so cute and so smart. I've known a few over the years. Just love 'em.

Post some pics when you can.

NL (GJ's wife and caregiver)

ok i will

I clicked on this hoping for an adorable picture too! I am waiting!
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

sorry guy's i don't know how to post pictures,she is doing fine she is 4 months know we go for daily walk in the morning she know how to stay keep away form my wheelchair she sit in the car in the center console she is very protective she got here first hair cut last month so doing fine thanks for your concerns

Dogs are the best, enjoy! I'd be lost without my Max.

happy to say Savannah is doing fine she is 7 month old now soon to bee neutered,she still spoiled as ever, she is strong enough to jump on top of my bed she is my joy of the day every day very active full off energy

My puppy biggie smallz. He's a staffordshire bull terrier. Got him from the Czech Republic