Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Updates Re: PattheRat's Invention?

Any Updates Re: PattheRat's Invention?

Can't remember the name of the company that was taking over. Haven't heard when coming to market.

I think it was Spinergy. Sure hope it wasn't shelved like so many other neat innovations have. A company would buy them out then shelve it to protect their own faunky gizmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I think it was Spinergy. Sure hope it wasn't shelved like so many other neat innovations have. A company would buy them out then shelve it to protect their own faunky gizmo.
    That's the name - Spinergy. Thanks! There is no mention of it on their website. Sure hope it hasn't been shelved.

ZX-1 is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Definately not shelved. I had heard you were the inventor, I am very impressed. I work for Spinergy and am in charge of production and distribution of the ZX-1. We expect end of September for first shipment. I have assembled 10 and and expect to finish 10 more this week. Definately excited to be apart of this cool machine. I'd be glad to answer any questions folks have if any, I know it has been a long time coming. Regards, Jason

Thanks for the generous compliment Jason, but I'm the other Pat. You must be referring to Pat Tallino.

I'm really glad to hear Spinergy is having a first shipment at the end of Spet.

I own one of Pat's ZX's and for me, it is beyond expectations.

Outstanding, glad you like it, I'm thrilled to be assembling them. We are very excited over at Spinergy. sorry bout the mix-up.

One thing I get concerned about is being able to disconnect the machine from my chair if the power runs out or some thing happens where the power stops. I was thinking of putting a cotter pin, instead of the nut and bolt there now, that could be pulled off to seperate the camber bar holder.

Hadn't thought of that, nor have I run the battery dry. Does the battery slow down senough so that you get a sense of when its going to die or is it a complete drop off? Not sure what batteries yours uses but we switched to a 15 Amp battery vs the 12 that I believe the first models were using. I'll mention the pin to Marty the owner tomorrow.

Will this be available to Canadians and what does insurance coverage look like? May I ask the final cost otherwise? Thank you so much for posting, Jason!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

A person doesn't get the sense of it dying, only by the red lights on the controller. Point is, if a person gets stranded anywhere, there is no way to disconnect other than unbolting the camber clamp holder. Which would be extremely difficult. I'm surprized the subject hasn't been brought up about a way to disconnect without power. As I said, could be as simple as a cotter pin rather than a nut and bolt.

I use 15's on my powerpod and will upgrade to the 15's on the ZX when it's time.