Thread: EasyStand 6000 Glider

EasyStand 6000 Glider

I very recently purchased an EasyStand 6000 Glider, used, and have decided it is not the machine for me. It arrived without a metal "foot" on one of its legs, and despite contacting the seller a few times, I have not received a response and so the stander will have to remain footless. It's not a big deal, as it doesn't affect the stability or functionality of the stander, which is in otherwise very good condition. I am selling it simply because it is too cumbersome for me, and using the glider mechanism induces spasms, making it difficult for me to use it properly. I would like to recoup the costs fully, as I have had it less than a week, but will take a loss on the shipping if necessary. $2500 for the frame, $268 for the shipping = $2768. Thanks.
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. - Anne Frank

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by ksulli View Post
    Where are you located?
    Hi ksulli,

I am located in Searsport, Maine, which is midway up the coast, a couple hours north of Portland.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. - Anne Frank

Still available.

I guess I'll have to take a loss on this one, since I'm unable to use it, and learn from my mistake. Willing to accept the best offer, within reason.

Hello
    I would like to buy. Please email me back your lowest cost and I will buy it. You can email me a private message or rpowell@srlife.net. Tks Ron

Do you still have your easy stand 6000 glider for sale or any info on who you sold it too? Please let me know asap. Thanks Cory Snyder 8013196054 corys28@earthlink.net

Still available.

Bump. Selling for best reasonable offer.

Still available.