Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ZR2 has landed

The DME is coming back on Tuesday. He has already said he will whatever it takes to make it right. We'll see.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    Just to clear things up. The information on CC is kinda misleading when speaking about the CAD and "approving". TiLite does not send out a CAD drawing unless it is requested by the people ordering the chair, which in turn goes to the DME, not the customer for approval. Some of the posts in here make it sound like it's something that is always done with every chair, not the case in reality. Unless you are going with "Designs Unlimited", as Stephen did(not sure about that process), they actually get kinda pissy when requesting a CAD and it leads to extra time in build because of the paper work shuffle.
    i disagree, i request a cad on every chair and im the only one who signs off on it, by not doing so its your owen fauilt if the chairs fucked. if i maike any change im sent another cad for ME to sign noone else. 2 zr's, zr2 now my tr2 always same process. sorry j, that info isnot correct. did someone tell u that??
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i disagree, i request a cad on every chair and im the only one who signs off on it, by not doing so its your owen fauilt if the chairs fucked. if i maike any change im sent another cad for ME to sign noone else. 2 zr's, zr2 now my tr2 always same process. sorry j, that info isnot correct. did someone tell u that??
    I've OK'd the CAD, but DME has signed off on my last 2. Maybe cause mine have always been sent via e-mail. The CAD IS always sent to the DME though, not the customer directly.

I asked TiLite for it myself and they said I need to ask the DME,

When I ordered my TR3 last Monday, I told Jimbo at Sportaid that I wanted a CAD drawing and he noted it on the order. I had the CAD drawing on Wednesday and all checked out.
    SCI Birthday: April 25, 1993
    T4,5,6 Incomplete
    Chair: TiLite TR3

Quote Originally Posted by stumpybushman View Post
    When I ordered my TR3 last Monday, I told Jimbo at Sportaid that I wanted a CAD drawing and he noted it on the order. I had the CAD drawing on Wednesday and all checked out.
    thats the way it should be done, stay in control.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I forgot to post this the other day.
    The DME came and saw where the frame is wider than my current chair. I explained this isn't how I want it so he took it back with him.
    My new new chair is in process now and I requested CAD, so hopefully I'll see that soon.