Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My friends new TR3

[QUOTE=Mom15;1574553]sounds like we should have gotten a tlite instead of a Q7. Even though we had researched and found that Q7 were made for younger active chair users.[/QUOTE]

Curious to know what kind of research you did to reach that conclusion.

[QUOTE=stephen212;1574565]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom15 View Post
    sounds like we should have gotten a tlite instead of a Q7. Even though we had researched and found that Q7 were made for younger active chair users.[/QUOTE]

Curious to know what kind of research you did to reach that conclusion.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

[QUOTE=Brianm;1574587]
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I think she just called you old, old man.
    Last edited by stephen212; 08-27-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post

I think she just called you old, old man.
    I definitely found Quickies more likely when younger.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    your chair looks really short, when the diameter of the rear wheels get into the diameter of the caster usually are tippy forward problems, as more is in, more easy will be to fall forward, of course are more factors that could increase the risk for be a tippy forward chair like dump, etc. but this one is one of the more importants.
    For example look the black chair how the diameter of the rear wheel get into the casters, that chair will have same problem as you.
    But look the white chair the diameter of the rear wheels don`t get into the casters, so never will fall forward.
    When we order short frames depth i recommend go for front angles that could make the chair more stable, but if you have for example a 15" frame depth and 90º front angle there`s nothing to do there for make it stable.
    Would a TR with a 90 degree front angle and 1" extra frame (2" total since 90 degree already has 1" added) be stable enough to avoid front tippyness?

Quote Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
    Would a TR with a 90 degree front angle and 1" extra frame (2" total since 90 degree already has 1" added) be stable enough to avoid front tippyness?
    How much added frame, if any, is needed depends on other aspects of the chair.

Thanks everyone for all your input!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I have always read good things about TiLte customer service in this Forum. If they did screw up her order I'm sure they will make it right.
    They surely are thanks Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
    I don`t know because there are other factors like dump, cog and length between axles, of course a frame with 90º could be really stable, but never if has 1" dump and a total frame 16" with 3" cog for example.
    So are a few factors to consider.

Sorry, I don't have any solutions. But what is the color? I like it, is black or gray?
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child