Thread: Marijuana

Marijuana

Okay, biting the bullet. Been a c5 quadriplegic for 35 years. Never smoked pot. Decided to grow my own. Bought me a BURPEE grow kit from Walmart. Got me some babies growing. Don't have a clue as to what I'm doing. Going to practice with the seedlings. From what I gather these seeds are from an average strain. Are there legitimate places on the web to buy feminine plants. See lots of sites, but not sure how shady they are. Know there are a bunch of you guys that are already doing this. Pros. Any advice would be helpful. Feel free to send private e-mail wyattstuff@yahoo.com.

Going to grow one plant in my bathroom and a couple out in the yard. Nothing elaborate. Just grow enough for myself. Donnie

Quote Originally Posted by rollin' man View Post
    Okay, biting the bullet. Been a c5 quadriplegic for 35 years. Never smoked pot. Decided to grow my own. Bought me a BURPEE grow kit from Walmart. Got me some babies growing. Don't have a clue as to what I'm doing. Going to practice with the seedlings. From what I gather these seeds are from an average strain. Are there legitimate places on the web to buy feminine plants. See lots of sites, but not sure how shady they are. Know there are a bunch of you guys that are already doing this. Pros. Any advice would be helpful. Feel free to send private e-mail wyattstuff@yahoo.com.

Going to grow one plant in my bathroom and a couple out in the yard. Nothing elaborate. Just grow enough for myself. Donnie
    Keep us in the loop.
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

It's kind of late in the year...in NM they harvest in late Oct. When your outdoor ones get big, wire fake flowers to them for camo. I took a dang picture before I realized what I was seeing!

They're just a weed but how you tend them sure affects quality. Let them dry, put in mason jars, stick in a closet. Make sure they are DRY-you don't want mildew.

Do not ask me how I know this. I just do. LOL.

Also, they stink. Like skunk. If anyone asks during harvest/processing, your dog got skunked. (Hide your dog before you say this.) Expect allergies. OMG the stink! To dry just cut down,, put in big trash bags, leave out back.

You can sex them yourself, once you know how. I know a pot jedi, he taught himself. Good seeds are important. You used to be able to get them from Holland. Got shut down but some of those strains are here. I'd look in Cali or someplace 1st, you might try Canada.

If you aren't in a med mj state, this is the onlly ethical thing to do. Street drugs are afloat in cartel blood. You don't want that stink on you. As for me-I'm moving to NM.
    Last edited by betheny; 08-27-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Farm not Pharm

I wish you the best with your new little crop. I'm very fortunate to have secured a source for my medicinal cannabis. I think that once your grow operation is producing what you need, the best way to go is to turn this into edibles. I can honestly say that since I've been eating my little pieces of chocolate, powered by laboratory quality, fine Northern Californian medicine, my pain level has plummeted.

The best part? It came from the ground. Good luck my friend.

"Farm not Pharm" I like it. You Californians (and other MMJ legal states) are so lucky. And to think, after a decade of residency, I left a now MJ legal state for one that has some of the strictest marijuana laws in the country. If it weren't for more important reasons I'd be thinking real hard of moving.