Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nustep for sale

nustep for sale

I have a brand new nustep for sale. My son was paralyzed in November, I bought him the nustep in April 2012 and he used it maybe 3 times. It doesn't do him any good because his muscles don't react to any stimulation. I paid 5400.00 for it and I will take any reasonable offer and you arrange shipping. He wants a basketball wheelchair. I live in Alabama.
    Last edited by kimlynn1971; 08-24-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Add state I live in.

nustep for sale

i can take this nustep to any shipping facility within an hour of my house to have it shipped if anyone is interested in purchasing it.

nustep

Quote Originally Posted by kimlynn1971 View Post
    I have a brand new nustep for sale. My son was paralyzed in November, I bought him the nustep in April 2012 and he used it maybe 3 times. It doesn't do him any good because his muscles don't react to any stimulation. I paid 5400.00 for it and I will take any reasonable offer and you arrange shipping. He wants a basketball wheelchair. I live in Alabama.
    My wife has fibromyalgea and we need a nustep for her to exercise on. Is yours still avail. If so, what model and do you have a pic? I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

L Frank

availability

i can take this nustep to any shipping facility within an hour of my house to have it shipped if anyone is interested in purchasing it.
    Hi is the nustep still available? Thanks much

NuStep

I too live in Alabama and was curious if you still had a NuStep available for sale?

I use mine for aeorbic workout since I live in a mountainous place and have a hard time finding a place to get more aerobic conditioning on a regular basis. Good luck!

new center

we are openning a small fitness center for brain injury - I have a $3000 budget for a recumbent bike - would you even consider this amount ?

NuStep

Is this equipment still available?

hello
    tell me is the nustep still for sale if so what is your lowest amout you wlould consider asking for the nustep.
    my email is yelow_house@att.net

is the nustep machine still for sale and if so what is your lowest price you would want for this equipment,?
    my email is yelow_house@att.net
    please reply if it is still for sale?