Thread: Marvel Wheelchair For Sale $2250

Marvel Wheelchair For Sale $2250

I have a great condition Marvel wheelchair for sale. Comes with a Carbon Backrest and push button collapsible backrest. Comes with everything in thi pictures!

Including a spare carbon seat pan and some custom made anti- frog legs (designed to keep your knees tucked in straight while pushing and fold out of the way for transfers and loading)!!!

Total seat width adjustability 14-18 inches, adjustable footrest height and seat angle

Also included are some modified side guards made for people who prefer more dump in their chair. They can be trimmed for those with less dump too!

Is it still for sale?...I am seriously looking to buy a Marvel..

Yes I have the Marvel for sale.

Yes I have the Marvel for sale.

Do you have 2 backs ( as in 1 being the factory small back) and how about the tires and rims?..and if not what size rims were on it?...is it a complete rolling ready chair ?any idea on shipping costs to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?...thanxs

Marvel Wheelchair specs

The wheelchair works great. Parting with is because we need the space. It comes with everything in the pictures. I do have the original single post back rest cane (as pictured) but i don't believe I have the small backrest. I will look. If i do you can have it as well. As far as shipping I am not sure.

wheels

I forgot. I used 25" wheels on it but it can accommodate most any size standard wheelchair wheel.