Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this fake

im going out on a limb here, and guessing that if you have to ask if its fake, it probably is.

and so apparently, is he.

I think it is close enough to almost hold in your hand. maybe it is a real recovery.
    Id want to know more about her actual injury. what method they used. was she complete? I would have to know more than what the video shows.
    Cure someone with no money, then I might believe they are legit. I dont think it is a question of if it is real. stem cell cure is real for some. the question would be, is (their) treatment real? how can you know?

its a fraud, google search it. It is a renamed company named Medra

well I've been a quad for over 8 years and yes I do believe their will be a cure, but I'm not delusional about how hard it is with current technology and complications. But I believe with unlimited resources and no restrictions a cure would take 2-3 years or less. my simple question if anyone knows the answer is this site http://stemcellofamerica.com/ rubbish or not. I know it's hard to tell but maybe Dr wise young is more experienced in judging the validity of this site, Maybe he knows some of the researchers or other information. I would really like some input from someone experienced.

ty for your help, i can't believe people do that to people, all these people acting are paid off

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7394380n
    here is some medra for you.

I see how hard Dr wise is working to make it real. He will let us know when we can safely get cured. until then, we wait with real hope and not missplaced hope.