Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wise: what's up with China?

Wise,

I too would like to ask some questions that i feel are important for us to know about.. What type of cells are being used in China and is this a combinational trial that has been used on humans before? What are the names of the doctors which hold such promise in the sci field that you are going to stay with?
    Have they had success with human patients in the past or will this be the first time a trial has been conducted?
    Sorry for all of the questions but i am only curious as it may help us here in the USA. Should i be getting ready to head to China?
    thanks and Gods speed~
    Susan

This is fascinating. We must really try hard to get the CRPA passed into law. The US has much to contribute when it comes to clinical trials. The funds from the CRPA would go a long way.

I want to issue a huge thank-you to Wise and Suzanne Poon. Getting results back from respected, double-blinded clinical trials will be a huge step and a massive tool we can use toward getting therapies funded in the US. Imagine insurance company approval for cure therapies? It's been a dream for so long it's almost hard to believe it could ever be true. But it will!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Originally posted by Wise Young:

By the way, I want to give the credit for the China SCI Network to the incredible hard work of Suzanne Poon. She is a one woman special forces unit. Wise.
    Wow! Thanks, Dr. Young! You are so nice...

I acquired the required knowledge and the required impetus from a lot of members of this Forum, in particular, from Dr. Young, in order that I know what I should do to help my son and everyone get out of the chair sooner.

I will continue to endeavour my best until the end of the world or the last day of my life!!

Lastly, once again thanks to all the encouragement I received here!

Suzanne

Suzanne,

You're awesome!

Thanks Suzanne. You've definitely been a big help with what you can do.

There are a couple of people on the site in North America who are doing similar with their connections. They know who they are, and a big thanks goes out to them as well.

-Steven
    ...always want credit for some sh*t they're supposed to do. They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like ... "I ain't never been to jail." Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having ...

bump, Wise when u going over to check up on Schwann results? It's early July

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    Gandolf the Gray

bump~