Thread: I'm not sure what I am doing

Smile I'm not sure what I am doing

New SCI a year ago (c5,c6,c7), new to site, is this how I ask question, make a post, I don't know..... so many questions. I was down for a year with a terrible bedsore, just got released to start therapy again. Would love to be able to help someone else who has questions, to share my experience.

So far, so good. This is how you post, ask questions, etc. You definitely want to choose the correct forum for your posts and questions. Good luck and welcome aboard!

welcome

to the Care Cure Community. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Good Luck in rehab!!!

All the best,
    GJ

Welcome aboard!
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Welcome. I too am relatively new to this forum and am exactly two years post injury as of today. Every day is a new "adventure" in this new world of the handicapped. My biggest struggle now is navigating the system of acquiring the assistance I need on my road to recovery. I am c4-c7 incomplete and am 57 years old. I do not qualify for medicare/medicaid yet as one has to wait 24 months after one first applies for it to receive it. I will qualify in February of 2013. In the meantime I have Blue Cross that I pay for but the co-pays are killing me. Because of my age, I do not qualify for many of the services offered here in Nevada. What I need desperately is transportation. I was turned down for paratransit and am appealing that. As if we don't have enough to deal with, the system makes it very difficult for us to get the help we need. At least I'm never bored!

This is the new sci forum and can post any question or contribute. The other forums are by topics i.e. Care is pretty broad and can ask prettymuch anything, Look at the topics in the forums to see if they are specific to your issue.
    Ask away!!!
    CWO

Welcome to the family!

Thank you for your welcome. I liked how DebbieC said that everyday was an adventure, that is how I am trying to look at things, took a while to get to that attitude. So thank you all. My biggest issue is blatter contol, this has changed, did not seem to be as much of a problem before.

Welcome! everyday is like a never ending handicap roller coaster!

CareCure is one of the most informative sites for SCI peeps, with the most honest, down to earth people to share your experiences with, and maybe learn a little something along the way. This site is my Facebook!