Thread: 7 Springs in Pennsylvania

7 Springs in Pennsylvania

Has anyone been to 7 Springs in Pennsylvania? Can you share your accessibility experience there (Shuttles, cabins, grounds, etc.) I am thinking of going there in November.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

I was Ab when I was there, they have a lot more stuff there now. It was accessible from what I can remember. Are you going to the wine and food fest? ....no the wine fest is the last week of august. You can just call them and ask.

I guess you are asking about the mountain resort, and not the farms an vinyards. I googled and the resort says it is accessible, with accessible rooms. and skiing for all abilities. Wow, they have added a lot of stuff since the nineties.

somerset county is full of ski places, Hotels, A theme park, alpine type buildings vineyards, and the coolest thing ever, they were building a dry luge type thing where you ride a little wheeled cart down a twisty cement tube for a long way. I wanted to go back just to ride that, but never did. I think you would have a blast there. its a nice drive as you get near too, really lovely.

Thanks Jody, I would go on Thanksgiving week. From what I have researched the vacation rentals are not accessible, though some say they are but they are not. I am hoping to find one I can manage with my kids, but the most complicated issue is the bathroom.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003