Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too rich, too poor...how do you pay for it?

Also check your State's taxes. Some states tax SS and some do not. Also some will tax certain retirement funds like military and federal or state employees plans while others either don't or only a portion. And definitly check what all can be counted towards your yearly deductions on Schedule A. Do you qualify for Schedule R deductions on your federal return if you retire now?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Quote Originally Posted by airart1 View Post
    they pay for a quad guy here in tennesse......he has care come in and do his bowel and bath program......i was under the impression they would do it in every state, sorry........
    Wth how did you get this. I find nothing but dead ends unless you are eligible for choices program theough Medicaid or have veterans benefits.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

i didn't, i'm a para, need no help, he's a quad, he get's it.....

Quote Originally Posted by airart1 View Post
    i didn't, i'm a para, need no help, he's a quad, he get's it.....
    In TN ? What program is he on. I ask bc as a social worker I can not find benefits for people in our state. Waiting lists are tremendously long, years...
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

medicare and medicaid...........

Ah, choices then. They just closed entry into that a few months ago. Again...