Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The final click for cure - Roman Reed Law - SIGN!

Maybe a company and sci lady whom has been a major factor on this CA thing should get some cred.? What do you think Dennis?

Done!
    Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
    — Marianne Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    The final kick for the cure - how?
    It's the final click because this law is at it's final vote. People have supported this through four hearings and a a vote of the full assembly, so for those who stayed with us through every step of the game, it's final for them.
    You're not going to get me for 'truth in advertising', are you?

For you to know this it would require that you had read the material instead of picking out little things and making snide comments.
    I thought you were gone from this site as I rarely see you anymore, but I can always count on you to come back with your axe to grind.
    Last edited by StemCells&AtomBombs; 08-16-2012 at 04:10 AM.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Maybe a company and sci lady whom has been a major factor on this CA thing should get some cred.? What do you think Dennis?
    Sorry, Leif. I don't know what you're talking about, but a lot of people deserve credit for this. I'm just passing along messages to a community that I already deal with.

I don't think that I've been trying to advertise myself and take credit for the Roman Reed law, I'm just trying to support it.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

So why don't you send your email to help this SCI Lady instead of looking her doing her best to get this law approved?

And dont forget to pass it on to your FB friends, all your buddies in Norway etc..

Does that make sense to you?

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Anybody know how many other states do this ????

Random thought, if no other state does this and we could concentrate on trying to get a second state to do this which state would we concentrate our group will on?

I'm thinking New York, only because they have the :
    third highest GDP by state
    seventh highest GDP per capita by state.
    This was already proposed as S4934 in New York, but never made it through the rules committee to be voted on. The main section reads:

Section 1: Amends subdivision 2 of section 99-f of the state finance law, as amended by chapter 612 of the laws of 1999, to require that five and six-tenths percent (5.6%) of the revenue New York State collects from the mandatory surcharges imposed on motor vehicle violations pursuant to subdivision one of section eighteen hundred nine of the vehicle and traffic law be allocated to the Spinal Cord Injury Research Trust Fund.

It's very unfortunate because it could have raised up to $8 million annually.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Anybody know how many other states do this ????

Random thought, if no other state does this and we could concentrate on trying to get a second state to do this which state would we concentrate our group will on?

I'm thinking New York, only because they have the :
    third highest GDP by state
    seventh highest GDP per capita by state.
    Eight states have already passed similar bills: Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, and Alabama.

Over 300 and heading to 400. Don't forget to add your name to support paralysis cure research in California. Sending an email is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
    www.bit.ly/KOparalysis
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie1341 View Post
    Eight states have already passed similar bills: Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, and Alabama.
    We fought, but NJ repealed a few years ago.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie1341 View Post

Thanks for the info..